I WROTE ABOUT IBM IN WEEK 3. I WILL ATTACH WEEK 3 PAPER JUST FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES.
Using the topic you selected in Week Three’s Business Writing Essay assignment, construct an essay that discusses a public issue or concern. For this assignment choose one of the following:
- Write an opinion/editorials article for your local newspaper
- Write a speech that could be delivered in a public forum
The essay should use standard writing practices such as subheads, bullets, charts and figures.
- Must be five to seven double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of essay
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three appropriate sources for the intended public audience, including at least one government source, and one industry-specific source. These sources may or may not be the same as the sources you used to create your Annotated Bibliography for the Week Two assignment.
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement that clearly states why the issue identified should be considered a public concern.
- Must contain at least three fully-developed body paragraphs must clearly support the thesis statement with relevant supporting points and critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that restates the essay’s main points and reaffirms your thesis.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style