Supply Chain Design
For this assignment, you will assess the design of Continental Tire’s supply chain as described on page 538 in your text.
To complete this assignment:
- Using the Continental Tire case on page 538 and your own research, describe and evaluate the current global supply.
- Answer the the questions at the end of the case.
- Apply the SCOR model and performance measures.
- Identify and propose risk mitigation strategies.
- Consider how the organization integrates governmental, legal, and environmental considerations and cultural understanding in its design.
- Write a 3–4 page paper describing and evaluating the supply chain design.
- Identify supply chain risks and recommend risk mitigation strategies.
- Identify key performance indicators (KPI) for this supply chain and describe the chain’s performance versus competing supply chains.
- Assess the integration of governmental, legal, and environmental considerations in the design of a global supply chain, and the degree to which it leverages cultural understanding.
As you complete your assignment, be sure your paper meets the following guidelines: