ONLY RESPONSE TO THE QUESTION. NO COVER PAGE. 200 MIN RESPONSE. Reference after question
- In your own words, define and explain the steps in the strategic training and development process.
- Explain the organizational characteristics that influence training. Explain which of these characteristics you think is the most important and why.
- Explain the four business strategies, what each one emphasizes, how they are achieved, and their key issues and training implications
- The American Society for Training and Development’s 2004 Competency Model describes “what it takes for an individual to be successful in the training and development field.” Summarize the model in terms of defining “what it takes.”
- Compare and contrast two learning theories. Which one do you believe is most effective? Why
- Explain how practice helps learning. Give examples of how this has helped you