Throughout this course, you worked toward a course project by creating and sharing information with your colleagues and creating plans to help your organization. Your supervisor has been so impressed with your work that she has asked you to create a company-wide plan on team-building strategies.
Your plan will include the following items:
- an introduction that includes a description of your organization,
- tips for goal setting and what you see as the leader’s role in helping employees reach their performance goals,
- ways to apply the Five Cs,
- strategies for effective communication,
- approaches to create or improve team rewards,
- tips for minimizing conflict, and
- tips for overcoming resistance to change.
Your plan must be a minimum of three pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages. Feel free to be creative with your plan. You may also use ideas from previous units but do not copy and paste previous assignments to create this plan. You are required to use at least two outside sources, and one may be your course textbook. All outside sources used must be cited and referenced according to APA guidelines.