Select a company with which you are familiar. This
could be your place of employment, a place you would like to work, or a
business you frequent.
Create a 14-slide
presentation in which you analyze and evaluate the current state of the
selected company’s supply chain and an identified process. Include the
following in the presentation:
- Describe the company’s supply chain.
- Identify an internal process you wish to evaluate.
- Select an appropriate design approach for the chosen process.
- Create a high-level AS IS process flow chart using an appropriate design tool.
- Identify at least one metric to measure the process and its application (how, what, when, and who).
- Use an appropriate tool to collect data for each step of the process.
- Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the process using data collected.
- Determine areas for improvement.
- Design an improved process flow chart using an appropriate tool.
- Summarize two items from this improved process and include an
application of these items to a process in your own personal or
Format the assignment consistent with APA guidelines.