- Communication Research Methods Activity. Attached at bottom but not completed
- Communication & Ethics sections of your textbook attached at bottom
- Information and Communication Technologies from the World Bank http://www.worldbank.org/en/topic/ict/overview#1
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper on special issues in communication.
Discuss the following in your paper as they relate to communication:
Include how these issues relate to each other. For instance: how do gender differences affect communication? How does technology affect communication between different cultures? Does diversity affect ethical decisions? How does technology affect ethical decision making?
Identify the research approach typically used for each issue by filling out the University of Phoenix Material: Communication Research Methods Matrix.
Cite at least three references from University Library.
Format your assignment according to appropriate course level APA guidelines.
Prepare a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation on special issues in communication to complement the paper.
Include a summary of the matrix in your presentation.
- For Local Campus students, these are oral presentations accompanied by Microsoft®PowerPoint® presentations.
- For Online and Directed Study students, these are Microsoft® PowerPoint®presentations with notes.
Submit your paper, presentation, and matrix to the Assignment Files tab.