major: child development
future job: elementary school teacher
name: alanna geysimonyan
For this learning activity you will spend time creating the shell for your ePortfolio that will be referred to throughout this course and culminated with your Final Project. You will need to complete the following:
- Create your ePortfolio account.
- Go to the Weebly website (Links to an external site.) (http://education.weebly.com).
- Create a Username and Password and enter your e-mail address. Then read and accept the “terms of service.”
- View the tutorial on setting up your professional website.
- Create each subspace that you will need for your ePortfolio in Week Five. If you need help making sure you have set up your subspaces correctly, you can view this video tutorial (Links to an external site.). You will need the following subspaces:
- Philosophy Subspace
- Periods of Development Subspace
- Infancy and Toddlerhood
- Early Childhood
- Middle Childhood
- Family Communication Subspace
- Parent Presentation
- Self-Regulation Newsletter
- Professional Library Subspace
- References Subspace
You can view this sample ePortfolio (Links to an external site.)shell and watch a video explanation (Links to an external site.)of what your ePortfolio site needs to include. Be sure to copy and paste a working link to your website into a Word document and submit it to your instructor via the Dropbox or Assignment Submission button.