Option #1: The Challenger and Columbia Shuttle Disasters (Exercise 11.4)
Read the “The Challenger and Columbia Shuttle Disasters” case study from the Managing Organizational Change textbook. In a carefully constructed document, address the following course constructs as they relate to the case study:
- Images of managing change
- Types of change
- Challenges for change
- Resistance to change
- Implementing change
- NASA vision and change
- Sustaining change
The length and formatting requirements are as follows:
- Your paper must be 5-7 pages in length, excluding the cover page, abstract, table of contents, and references pages.
- Include a cover page, an abstract, a table of contents, section headers, an introduction, a conclusion, and a references page. Use the APA Template Paper as a resource.
- Format your paper according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).
- Include up to 5 sources to support your positions, claims, and observations, two of which should be academic, peer-reviewed sources, in addition to the textbook. The CSU-Global library is a great place to find these resources.