THIS ASSIGNMENT SHOULD LOOK LIKE THE SAMPLE ASSIGNMENT ATTACHED WHEN COMPLETE.
TOPIC: • Does social media enhance or hinder interpersonal relationships?
Write: In your paper,
- Present a main argument in standard form with each premise and the conclusion on a separate line. Here is an example of what it means for an argument to be presented in standard form:
All men are mortal.
Socrates is a man.
Therefore, Socrates is mortal.
- Provide support for each premise of your argument. Explain the meaning of the premise, and provide supporting evidence for the premise. [One paragraph for each premise]
- Pay special attention to those premises that could be seen as controversial. Evidence may include academic research sources, supporting arguments, or other ways of demonstrating the truth of the premise
- Explain how your conclusion follows from your premises.
The Initial Argument Paper
- Must be 400 to 600 words in length (not including the title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (for more information about using APA style, take a look at the APA Essay Checklist for Students.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least one scholarly source in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (for more information about how to create an APA reference list, take a look at the APA References List webpage.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.