Module 2: Portfolio Milestone
Portfolio Milestone (25 Points) MODULE 2 – Promotional Plan Organization Research
Important! Read First
Review the Portfolio Project description and Portfolio Project Rubric (ATTACHED).
Option #1: Promotional Plan Organization Research
The success of a small business is based on its ability to communicate and meet the needs of its target market. One of the most important ways to do this is with a promotional plan. In the past, promotional plans were seen as short-term ways to boost revenues and market share. Current research has shown that promotion is a direct link to customer loyalty and retention. For this reason, small businesses should produce a promotional plan.
The objective of the promotional plan assignment is to gain experience applying a promotional strategy to help a firm gain competitive advantage. This assignment will help you apply and integrate all of the course objectives for MKG425.
For milestone Portfolio Option #1, you will write a paper that includes the following:
- an introduction to your selected organization including the name of the business, the industry, and a brief description of its promotional needs;
- the product or service you will promote; and
- the type of the promotional activity plan you will utilize for the project.
Your paper must meet the following requirements:
- Be 2-3 pages in length, not including the cover page and reference page.
- Support your answers with at least three scholarly journal articles (at least one of which is peer-reviewed). ALL REFERENCES MUST BE IN APA FORMAT!
- Format your entire paper according to ALL APA Requirements. Your paper must include an introduction, a body with at least two fully developed paragraphs, and a conclusion.
- Your paper must be well written using excellent grammar and style techniques. Be concise. Be logical. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.