Develop a strategic action plan for yourself.
Note: Developing a strategic plan requires specific steps that need to be executed in a sequence. The assessments in this course are presented in order and should be completed in sequence.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies:
- Competency 1: Create organizational value.
- Explain how a strategic plan reflects a mission statement.
- Competency 2: Participate collaboratively and respectfully.
- Describe the resources needed to complete the steps of a strategic plan.
- Competency 3: Communicate effectively.
- Explain how to measure the success of the steps needed to achieve long-term objectives.
- Write coherently to support a central idea in appropriate format with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics.
- Competency 4: Plan strategically.
- Describe functional tactics used to achieve short-term objectives.
- Describe a plan for monitoring the progress of a strategic plan.
- Explain strategies for addressing roadblocks and obstacles to a strategic plan.
- Competency 5: Employ high-performance business management techniques.
- Describe the steps and associated time frames needed to achieve long-term objectives.
- Competency 7: Use appropriate financial models and principles.
- Explain the financial ramifications associated with a strategic plan.