1. Explain what John Paul II means by indirect employer and responsibilities an indirect employer has.
2. Is Kelly right when he says that technology follows universal rules to a predetermined end. Explain the process through which this happens or flaws in Kelly’s thinking lie.
3. Compare the Amish way of life to our own. What are the strengths and weaknesses to each culture?
4. How have social networks affected us for the better or the worse?
5. Do some research on the law before Congress to end net neutrality and then the consequences if that law is passed.
Answer 4 questions in short essays of between 350 and 400 words apiece.
Each questions f between 350 and 400 words apiece. just chesse 4 questions from the 5