Please Answer each discussion question “SEPARATELY” in 150-200 words each using APA format. Each answer must reference at least one scholarly source.
- Descartes uses the terms “clear” and “distinct” to explain certain immediate perceptions. What is the difference between immediate perception of ideas and actual experience? Why are the two accounts so different?
- Locke’s tabula rasa argument contends that all ideas and hence all knowledge comes from experience. According to this argument, human nurturing provides one with ideas and hence knowledge of things. How can you reconcile Locke’s argument with the idea that humans have innate abilities, such as instincts and intuition? Are these innate abilities forms of knowing? If so, is Locke’s argument valid? What are some limitations of Locke’s argument?
Please follow the direction below to complete a 10 point strategic analysis of the attached article. The assignment must be completed in APA format directly into the template which is also attached. Please answer all parts of the template.
Kottke, J., & Pelletier, K. (2013). Measuring and differentiating perceptions of supervisor and top leader ethics. Journal of Business Ethics, 113(3), 415-428. doi:10.1007/s10551-012-1312-8
Using the “Modified 10 Points Template,” identify each of the 10 strategic points in this quantitative research study.
Complete the “Evaluation” section of the template by addressing the following questions (250-500 words) with regard to the 10 strategic points in the study:
- Discuss the key points in the literature review and how the author used this section to identify the gap or problem addressed in the study.
- Describe the variables under study and how they are a key component in this quantitative research study. You are not expected to understand the differences between variables at this point, but should be able to identify how they inform the problem, purpose, research questions and data collection instruments.
- Describe the problem and how it informed the research questions under study.
- Describe the quantitative design used and why it is appropriate for the identified problem and research questions. Support your response with a peer-reviewed citation from a research source.
- Assess the appropriateness of the instruments used to collect data and answer the research questions as well as to address the stated problem.
- Discuss how the problem statement informed the development of the purpose statement in this study.
***The Article and template are attached ***