NEED A REVISION FAM 401 – FAM 475 Crossover Assignment Start Assignment Due Sunday by 11:59pmPoints 30Submitting a text entry box, a website url, a media recording, or a file uploadAs a family science
Get perfect grades by consistently using www.college-experts.com. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
NEED A REVISION FAM 401 – FAM 475 Crossover Assignment Start Assignment Due Sunday by 11:59pmPoints 30Submitting a text entry box, a website url, a media recording, or a file uploadAs a family science professional an
FAM 401 – FAM 475 Crossover Assignment Start Assignment
- Points 30
- Submitting a text entry box, a website url, a media recording, or a file upload
As a family science professional and a potential Family Life Educator, it is imperative that you view families through a cultural kaleidoscope in order to understand the diversity of families in our ever-changing society. For this assignment, you will create a PowerPoint presentation with a script that defines a specific family type (FAMILY LIFE EDUCATION WITH PRISON INMATES AND THEIR FAMILIES) from your readings in Family Life Education With Diverse Populations and discusses the family’s unique aspects, challenges, and best practices for professionals. Additionally, you will define a specific problem, it’s scope, and identify possible recommendations that may impact your selected family and connect these suggestions to a concept from the BOK.
This crossover PowerPoint will include each of the following components in the order given:
- Slide 1 – Introduction – “What’s the problem?” Students will define their population and write a brief summation of the issue and how it impacts families. This section will include creating a slide and, on the notes page, have a detailed definition of the problem and how it impacts their population. Notes page should be a paragraph and should use relevant outside research. APA-style citations should be included in-text to identify relevant source material.
- Slide 2 – Scope of the problem – “How big is the problem?” Students will use relevant outside research to describe the scope and impact of the issue on the unique characteristics of their population. Particular attention will be paid to evidence of unequal or different impacts based on gender, race, SES, age, sexual orientation, family structure, or other relevant family demographics. This section will include creating a slide and two paragraphs on the note’s pages giving a more detailed discussion of the scope, impact, and unique characteristics of the problem and population. It should include in-text citations for source content.
- Slide 3 – Challenges – “What specific challenges does your population face?” According to your readings in Family Life Education with Diverse Populations, discuss the challenges your families face. This section will include creating a slide and no more than one paragraph on the notes page that includes a more detailed discussion on the challenges your population faces.
- Slide 4 – Recommendations – “What COULD be done to fix the problem?” Using any relevant outside sources, students will describe 2 recommendations that could have an impact on this population. What concept from the BOK would best describe the impact of these recommendations on your chosen population and explain why? This section will include creating a slide and no more than one paragraph on the notes page that includes a brief description of 2 recommendations and how they connect to the BOK concept(s) with appropriate APA citations back to relevant source material.
- Slide 5 – Best Practices – “What best practices in Family Life Education could fix the problem?” This should build on slide 4 and include best practices in FLE that could/could have been used to fix the problem? This section will include creating a slide and no more than one paragraph on the notes page that includes a brief description of why these “best practices” were chosen and how they connect to your population and issue.
Do you need help with this or a different assignment? We offer CONFIDENTIAL, ORIGINAL (Turnitin/LopesWrite/SafeAssign checks), and PRIVATE services using latest (within 5 years) peer-reviewed articles. Kindly click on ORDER NOW to receive an A++ paper from our masters- and PhD writers.
Get a 15% discount on your order using the following coupon code SAVE15
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper