APA 6th, add citations when needed, use reference provided.
- Watch the video provided ***(https://youtu.be/ECjL3SEfniU)********
- Explain how this video will be helpful while doing a research project.
- Explain what specific portions of the video were helpful to you and how.
- Define the concept “validity” as it applies to action research.
- Describe how the preservice teacher in the chapter 6 case study first page in the chapter) addressed issues of validity in her action research study to improve student understanding and motivation of multiplication facts.
- How did Alyson Marland determine if her intervention was effective?
- Define reliability in your own words as it relates to action research.
- Describe how Alyson Marland’s action research study does or does not address issues of reliability.
- APA 6th style , add citations please.
- Chapter attached
Textbook info: Mills, G.E. (2018). Action Research. A Guide for the Teacher Researcher. Pearson