Choose any one trend from the Pew Center article on The American Family Today and provide a culturally critical analysis on the topic/trend using the sociological imagination tools in the UNM article. You can focus on any of the trends presented on the website. In your college-level, critically sound essay, include responses to three of the following questions with your analysis:
- What do the numbers (statistics) say?
- How does the trend reflect cultural changes in society?
- What was most interesting to you about the findings, and why?
- What is a real-world example of the findings?
- What is a popular culture example of the findings?
- How can you interpret the findings sociologically?
Your assignment should be a paper 2-3 pages