Choose one social problem relevant in some way to racial inequality, ethnicity inequality, or gender inequality. Please do not select racial discrimination. It is not the same as racial inequality. Find a recent (within the last two years) News Article related to the issue you chose.
> Do not select or include a journal article or an article from the “Series.”
> Sources: Only one News Article and the Textbook. Do not include or use more than these two sources.
Provide a 2-page summary and analysis of the article and social problem in general. Do not submit more than two pages of content. The cover and reference pages do not count. Be sure to incorporate at least four social concepts from class into your analysis to support your key points. Use proper APA formatting. You must include a cover page, subheadings to identify the sections (summary and social concepts), in-text citations, and a reference list. According to standard academic practice, you are required to start with a brief introduction (DO NOT include a subheading for this section because it is implied), then a summary of the article, followed by a section focused on the social concepts.
- Submissions should be typed, double-spaced, 1″ margins, times new roman 12 pt font, and saved as .doc, .docx, .pdf.
- Use APA format for citations and references
- View the grading rubric so you understand how you will be assessed on this Assignment.
- Disclaimer- Originality of attachments will be verified by Turnitin. Both you and your instructor will receive the results.
- This course has “Resubmission” status enabled to help you if you realize you submitted an incorrect or blank file or if you need to submit multiple documents as part of your Assignment. Resubmission of an Assignment after it is graded, to attempt a better grade, is not permitted.