Write your opinion and point of view on Physical Security without using first or second person.
Components of the Reflection Paper
- Introduction – specifies what you are reflecting upon.
- Body Paragraphs – examines the ideas and experiences you have had in context to your topic. Be sure that each new body paragraph starts with a topic sentence.
- Conclusion – Tell the reader how this knowledge affected your overall understanding of the subject.
- The paper must be 3 full pages.
- Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space. One-inch margins left, right, top, and bottom.
- No direct quotations.
- All paraphrases require a reference. All references require a paraphrase.
- Current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.