Read the case study:
The Business Case for Integrated Reporting: Insights from Leading Practitioners, Regulators, and Academics
(see attachment belwo).
Write a 6- to 7-page critical essay that addresses the following topics:
- All objectives of integrated reporting, as stated by IIRC
- Internal and external benefits of the Integrated Reporting Model, as observed in the South African context
- Similarities and differences among the Integrated Reporting Model, the scorecard, and the CSR and sustainability reporting models
Include a description of your approach to the issues and your solutions to the problems described in the case.
Your critical essay should meet the following requirements:
- Be 5-6 pages in length, not including the title and references pages
- Cite a minimum of three references and intext citation.
- Be formatted according to the APA format