an internal and external environmental analysis, and a supply chain analysis for your proposed new division and its business model.
a SWOT table summarizing your findings. Your environmental analysis should consider, at a minimum, the following factors. For each factor, identify the one primary strength, weakness, opportunity, threat, and trend, and include it in your table.
a synopsis of no more than 1,050 words in which you analyze relevant forces and trends from the list above. Your analysis must include the following:
· Identify economic, legal, and regulatory forces and trends.
· Critique how well the organization adapts to change.
· Analyze and explain the supply chain of the new division of the existing business. Share your plans to develop and leverage core competencies and resources within the supply chain in an effort to make a positive impact on the business model and the various stakeholders.
issues and/or opportunities:
· Identify the major issues and/or opportunities that the company faces based on your analysis.
· Generate a hypothesis surrounding each issue and research questions to use for conducting analysis.
· Identify the circumstances surrounding each issue; classify the circumstances; attribute the importance of each classification; and test the accuracy of the importance for each classification.