I have the following paper due Saturday, can you complete it for me? The Act that I have chosen if the
Fair Labor Standard Act.
Your final paper for the Course Project is due this week.
Your paper should cover the following:
- Summarize the Act you have chosen.
- What is required by employers to be in compliance with the Act? What are the employee rights under the Act?
- What was the purpose and/or intent of the Act established by the state or federal government? Identify social/economic benefits.
- Who benefits by the Act and how does your ACT or Law compare with other cultural perspectives? For example, do other countries have similar Acts/Laws?
- Note any changes or updates to the Act that you have discovered in your research since the enactment date. What, why, and when were the changes made?
- Give observations and opinions about the Act. Do you believe it fulfills its original purpose?
- Include examples of persons you know or give a case of someone who has benefited by the Act, if appropriate.
- Describe your core beliefs as they relate to the Act/Law. Is the Act against your core beliefs? Why or why not?
Your final project should include the following.
- Double-spaced Microsoft Word document, 3-5 pages in length (does not include the title page and reference page).
- APA formatted title page.
- APA formatted reference page.
- APA-style in-text citations for all sources paraphrased and/or quoted.
- Use a standard Times New Roman font, 12-point type.